Public Relations for a Non-Profit
DONATE TO THIS
13 people are interested
SCORE is celebrating over 50 years of serving the small business community in Pinellas County but nobody knows it! We offer FREE business advice and education, but nobody knows it!! We need help in getting our name and services out to the public.
Score's mission is to assist startup and existing entrepreneurs grow and maintain their small businesses.
We are seeking a PR person to help us develop and implement media campaigns that promote an awareness of SCORE within Pinellas County. This is a part-time volunteer that can be done from your home.
- Work with chapter Executive Committee to evaluate media relations needs and implement plans as needed that support chapter mission
- Work with chapter volunteers to create local articles on client testimonials, success stories, educational workshops, and chapter events
- Seek print and radio/TV media opportunities to place local articles and national PSAs which promote SCORE mission and values
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Established (or ability to establish) contacts and working relationships with local print and radio/TV media
- Computer skills sufficient to develop and manage social media campaigns
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Basic Computer Skills
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible and negotiable