Work for a cause to support the social media aspect of marketing!
This position supports the efforts of providing yoga to special, deserving and under-served populations. Live + Breathe is a non-profit that actively engages with students, supporters and the community to share the ongoing and the greater mission to advance the well-being of those around us.
We work with homeless youth, children with mental health challenges, adults with impairments, elderly, immigrant and refugees. We make the skillset of yoga available to allow for coping strategies and techniques to manage lifestyle stress factors and balance daily life.
In the role of social media marketing specialist, you will:
- C reate and maintain a branded identity for the non-profit.
- Originate social media content.
- Manage, edit and post photos/videos.
- Along with our strategic marketing consultant, coordinate the editorial calendar.
- Educate and influence audiences with engaging, professional material.
Beneficial to this role:
- Knowledge or current practice of yoga.
- Experience with special populations.
Please send us your resume along with samples of social media posts/language specific content. We will set up a time to get to know you and how we may bring mutual benefit.
- L+B Team
- Social Media / Blogging
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment