If making a vital impact in our community is something you are looking for, then delivering meals to homebound patients is for you! Our Meals-on-Wheels program has seen a major growth in clients receiving nutritious meals at home. As a result, we are looking for meals on wheels volunteers who can help deliver
Our Meals on Wheels Programs does not have an age requirement and Horizon is proud to tell you that we offer three locations to pick-up meals for your convenience.
Please leave a phone number for us to contact you and provide you with more information. Shifts are available Monday - Friday, 9am - 1pm.
Start your service experience today and build meaningful relationships!
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Hospice Volunteers Offer Comfort...
- Greeter at our Corporate Office
- Media Marketing Internship
- Our hospice patients love MUSIC...
- Need experience in hospitals?...
- Hospice Companions Impact the...
- Our Clients are Hungry! Deliver...
- Make their final hours their best
- Give Back to our Community as a...
- Welcome Horizon's Guests!
- Large need for Meals on Wheels...
- Administrative volunteers make a...