Do you need an outlet for your compassion? Horizon Home Care & Hospice is currently looking for a couple volunteers to add to our team at the Grief Resource Center. You would be assisting with greeting guests, mailing letters to the bereaved, light housekeeping, and of course forming wonderful relationships with families of our patients, our staff, and other amazing volunteers!
If this sounds like you, please leave a phone number so we are able to contact you and provide you with more information. Shifts are available Wednesday, Noon-4pm; Thursday, Noon-6pm; or Friday, Noon-4:30pm.
Start your service experience today and build meaningful relationships!
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Hospice Care
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
- Family Therapy
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours a week
- Hospice Volunteers Offer Comfort...
- Greeter at our Corporate Office
- Our hospice patients love MUSIC...
- Need experience in hospitals?...
- Hospice Companions Impact the...
- Our Clients are Hungry! Deliver...
- Make their final hours their best
- Give Back to our Community as a...
- Welcome Horizon's Guests!
- Become a Bereavement Outreach...
- Administrative volunteers make a...