Meals On Wheels of San Francisco and its volunteers provide seniors what they need to live independent and dignified lives -- nutritious meals, professional social work, and friendly human contact.
Good Neighbor Match Program
Volunteering in our Good Neighbor program offers you the opportunity to help seniors in a variety of ways. As a Good Neighbor volunteer matched with a senior client, you can help your senior match with routine chores, like grocery shopping or light housecleaning, or be a companion and friend to take walks or meet for conversation and a cup of tea. Many of our Good Neighbor Match volunteers do both! We will match you according to your preferences for what you want to do, when, and in what neighborhoods!
It's all about being a Good Neighbor to our senior neighbors!
Please email Emilie at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you're interested in being a Good Neighbor Match Volunteer.
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- min 4 hours per month
- Volunteers with Wheels needed by...
- Community Engagement Intern
- Good Neighbor Program: Join our...
- Be a Good Neighbor to a senior...
- Social Services Volunteer...
- Data & Research Intern
- Good Neighbor Program:...
- Home Delivered Groceries Driver
- Fresh Grocery Bag Assembly -...
- Spend a few hours talking with...