Meals On Wheels of San Francisco and its volunteers provide seniors what they need to live independent and dignified lives -- nutritious meals, professional social work, and friendly human contact.
Good Neighbor Program
Volunteering in our Good Neighbor program offers the ability to help seniors in a variety of roles. Within the Good Neighbor program, volunteers can choose whether they want to establish a more personal, one-on-one connection with a senior, or help a variety of seniors. Some of these tasks include grocery shopping, housecleaning, handy work, walking around the block one day a week, or just checking in on a weekly basis. Depending on which path you prefer, we will match you accordingly to your preference!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-343-1311 and state which opportunity you might be interested in!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- min 4 hours per month
- Driver Opportunities: Deliver...
- Make calls to check on homebound...
- Community Engagement Intern
- Good Neighbor Program: Join our...
- Be a Good Neighbor to a senior...
- Volunteer Social Services Intern
- Data & Research Intern
- Good Neighbor Program:...
- Home Delivered Groceries Driver
- Fresh Grocery Bag Assembly -...
- Spend a few hours talking with...