3 Day Startup is an intense, action-packed program focused on entrepreneurship and company creation. Participants push their limits and build long-lasting relationships while working through the hectic, exhilarating early days of a startup.
A 3DS outreach coordinator works closely within Austin and greater Texas to execute a series of 3 Day Startup programs throughout the state. 3DS has historically been organized and run by individuals who have a passion for entrepreneurship. Our organizers range from college students to professionals. Many are highly driven individuals new to the region and hungry to build a network.
Throughout the process, you will build a personal reputation within Austin's startup community for being able to build a sophisticated entrepreneurship program. The relationships our organizers build with leaders in their community often lead to jobs, internships and a boost for their own startups.
These specific 3DS programs will be based around the theme of water and water conservation.
The roles of the outreach coordinator include the following:
- Recruit participants, mentors and panelists
- Interview applicants for acceptance into the program
- Help run the 72 hour program alongside the 3DS facilitator and mentors
We always have a trained facilitator to run the program to make sure that 3 Day Startup is an unforgettable experience.
What you get out of the opportunity:
- A reputation with some of the most influential people in Austin and throughout Texas
- A network of people who make extraordinary things happen.
- You are outgoing and positive
- You love entrrepreneurship and startups
- You excel at conveying a vision and exciting those around you
- You thrive on public speaking
- You are passionate about water conservation and environmental issues
- Event Planning / Management
- Security / Network Administration
- Business Development
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 - 10 hours per week
- Enthusiasm for startups!