Bottom Line is a high-performing and growing organization, seeking to grow our National Board of Directors to support and promote our mission, vision and goals.
- Our Mission - We help low-income, first-generation students get in to college, graduate from college and go far in life.
- Our Vision - We strive to dramatically transform urban communities by producing thousands of new career-ready college graduates.
The role of Bottom Line’s Board is to ensure that Bottom Line is securely positioned, financially and otherwise, to successfully fulfill its mission and execute its vision. The National Board of Directors, along with the organization CEO and Leadership Team is charged with carrying out Bottom Line’s mission.
We are looking for experienced business leaders and professionals that have the time, interest, financial capacity, and network to help Bottom Line advance our mission and achieve our goals.
- Public Relations
- Capacity Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Human Resources Strategy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 4 Board Mtgs/ year and approx 4 hrs / month
- There is a modest Give/Get requirement and an expectation for committee participation