Title:Information Desk Volunteer
Purpose: Information Desk Volunteers work in the Guest Services Department to ensure guests receive the information they need while visiting Great Lakes Science Center.
Engage guests at the information desk in a number of ways:
- Greet all guests with a pleasant smile.
- Direct guests to the Box Office to purchase tickets for Great Lakes Science Center, the Cleveland Clinic Dome Theater or the Steamship William G. Mather .
- Become familiar with the Science Center pricing structure and Cleveland Clinic Dome Theater Schedule
- Read all information on upcoming or current events.
- Direct guests to the Box Office or Pay Station kiosks to pay for their parking ticket.
- Inform guests about our membership opportunities.
By ensuring visitors are receiving the best customer service possible, you can help our guests feel welcome and make sure they come back.
Time Commitment: Volunteers are required to work a minimum of one 4 hour shift per week
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 4 hour shift per week for at least 3 months