The Community Food Bank participates in many community resource fairs, festivals, etc., by staffing information tables or booths. We are looking for volunteers who would like to be a table talk community engagement volunteer -- disseminating information about the Food Bank. Volunteers should enjoy talking to people, and be willing to learn about Food Bank programs. You choose what events you'd like to work. We provide the training and the tools. Training is required and will take place November/December.
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Help spread the word at...
- Love to garden? Help with ours!
- Help feed Tucson's hungry
- Meal preparation for Seniors
- VISTA Community Garden Coordinator
- Transportation assistant -- help...
- Help greet people at food pantry
- Busy reception desk needs help
- Help at our Farmers Market booth
- Video whiz? Help tell the Food...
- Bilingual? The Food Bank needs you
- Like working with data? We could...
- Grants Associate
- Outreach to Faith communities
- Teach families about food and...
- Food Bank Site Monitor