Annual Geranium Sale Fundraiser
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
5 people are interested
Our Annual Geranium Sale is a great opportunity to help out the WNY Ovarian Cancer Project as we raise monies to fund our Support Programs for women with ovarian cancer. These services include our "Comfort & Hope Tote" Program & our Professionally Facilitated Support Groups. All of our services are provided free of charge and are funded directly by our Annual Geranium Sale.
We need volunteers January to May:
Help with administrative work and planning.
We need volunteers in April:
- Get the word out!
- Via Social Media
- Posting flyers in your community & workplaces. We'll provide all the materials you will need!
- Find Business' that maybe interested in our Exclusive Wholesale Purchase opportunities
- Help out with light office work...data entry..returning phone calls and mailings.
We need volunteers May 8th & 9th to:
- Help unload the delivery truck May 8th in the morning (Buffalo, Hamburg, Amherst & the Village of Lewiston locations
- Help out on delivery days..May 10th & May 11th...this means working a shift at one of our Pick Up locations: (Buffalo, Hamburg, Amherst or the Village of Lewiston) You will be checking off names, getting geranium flats and helping our customers take geraniums to their cars.
All of Western New York with Pick Up Locations inBuffalo, Hamburg, Amherst Village of LewistonBuffalo, NY 14225
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Social Media / Blogging
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
- Orientation or Training