We are looking for a go-getter/sales-oriented person to help obtain items for our silent and live auctions. You will be asking for in-kind donations via phone using our database of hotels, restaurants, and other suitable businesses like spas, fitness facilities, etc.
- Outgoing with strong people skills
- Comfortable making cold calls and engaging people on the phone
- Available 2-3 hours per week
- Make phone calls and follow up with emails to request donations for our annual fundraiser. Note, we have a database of previous donors to contact, but are always looking for new ones
- Follow up on contacts made
- Record donations received in Google Drive
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wells Bring Hope drills wells to bring safe water to rural villages in Niger, West Africa, the poorest country in the world. The burden of getting water falls on women and girls, preventing girls from attending school and women from working productively for their families. We are committed to saving lives with safe water and providing sustainable solutions to transform lives for generations to come. Not only do we drill the wells, but we also provide microfinance training for the women.
Your help is more than just a drop in the bucket, it is life changing. We invite you to join our cause and help make a lasting impact on the lives of others.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-3 hrs a week