Help Sort Books Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 10am-3pm
Do you love books? Are you looking for a fun, relaxed and flexible volunteer position? Then, The Book Fairies is the perfect fit! Books keep tumbling into the warehouse and we need dedicated sorters to help fly through the books. We are searching for volunteers to help us on a consistent weekly basis. It would be one day a week or more, your choosing, with flexible hours. We are open Tuesdays through Thursdays from 10am-3pm (stay for the day or choose a few hours). The task is easy, you can sit or stand, no heavy lifting is required as we can bring the books to you.
The task involves sorting through the books we receive from school book drives. We check each book for wear and tear and place them into categories from preschool through adult. The best part? You can take home any books you want as payment! Join us for a day and see if it's right for you. We would love to have you!
- General Education
- Literacy / Reading
- Teaching / Instruction
- Library Sciences
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer Coordinator for Book...
- Weekly Book Sorting Position
- Special Events Coordinator for...
- Seeking Board Members for The...
- Community Outreach Volunteer for...
- Book Fairies Warehouse Supervisor
- Graphic Designer for The Book...
- Book Fairies Grant Writer
- Book Donation Program Volunteer
- Public Relations Volunteer for...
- Book Sorting Trainer
- Social Media Coordinator for The...