Namate Hospice is looking for individuals that want to share their musical talent.
• Emotionally Mature?
• Comfortable being around those who are terminally ill and dying?
How Playing Music for Hospice Patients and Families is Benefical:
• Improve quality of life
• Increase peace and comfort
• Provide a meaningful interaction
• Inspire life review
• Support the patients spiritual beliefs and practices
• You get to opportunity to share YOUR time, talent, and passion You can be an amateur with a volunteer heart or a music therapist.
Ready to Volunteer?
Schedule a time to complete an application, background check,and complete an interview. Attend a two part training on Wednesday April 22 from 6pm-9pm and Saurday April 25 from 9am-1pm.
- Music Therapy
- Music Theory
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hour weekly or bi-weekly
- Commit to 6 months to a year, Travel to patient