Volunteering for Global Paint is a great way to give back and get connected to your community at large. The Global Paint for Charity needs volunteers to help us with a wide range of tasks. Shifts are just 3-4 hours per day, and every minute of your time will help us build a better future for vulnerable families, their children, and communities.There are six interesting methods of helping out at Global Paint for Charity.
- Volunteer with us to help with our collections and consolidations of paint programs. Assemble and mix containers of paint by characteristics, types, brands, colors, and labels. You must be at least 16 years or older.
- Volunteer with us to inspect, count, store, and record paint inventory in warehouse. Prepare containers of paint for shipping, usually 5 or 55 gallons.
- Volunteer with us to provide transportation to pick up paint from residents, local donation collections, and bring it to us.
- Volunteer with our partners, who provide funding for our programs and donations, through multiple fundraising efforts including periodical paint donation drives, auctions or special events.
- Volunteer as a Global Paint Board Member:creating service standards and policy and recommending funding for us.
- Volunteer with us to paint and make a difference in our community. There are dozens of paint project opportunities. We are currently accepting application for the following volunteer based projects to transform and beautify our city one mural at a time:
- Outdoor home painting for residents that are physically and/or financially unable to paint the residence on their own.
- Painting of common neighborhood areas, which can include walls painting, community parks and sidewalks and Dividing Lanes.
- Painting a homeless shelter, repainting an historic cemetery and vacant houses.
- Painting classrooms at a public school, stadiums and much more.
- Finally, our travel program targets high-achieving minority students and volunteers who are looking to gain global exposure or diverse experience abroad. Students or volunteers will work side by side with local community members in a variety of small villages (areas have no electricity, clean drinking water, access to Internet etc...) to paint and solve local problems. Traveling abroad to help beautify homes and communities for those in need around the world is fun and rewarding learning experience. Such experience also helps students to be competitive and stand-out in the global market. If you would like to volunteer abroad, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
- Disaster Cleanup
- Interior / Exterior Decorating
- Habitat Restoration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Adventurous Spirit.