55 people are interested
Board of Director- Global Paint for Charity
ORGANIZATION: Global Paint for Charity Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
55 people are interested
Global Paint seeks individuals interested in its mission to serve those in need worldwide. Please let us know if you want to join our Board of Directors or learn more about our organization.
We meet as a Board 4 times yearly (before COVID-19, now we will meet virtually). In addition, some Committees meet throughout the year. We need an entire board of new directors with diverse backgrounds in Accounting and Finance, Nonprofit, Legal, Environment, Logistics & Supply Chain, PR & Marketing, and Communication and Government.
The Board will support the work of Global Paint and provide mission-based leadership and strategic governance. Passion for the mission as leaders of the organization is paramount. While the Executive Director leads day-to-day operations, the Board-Executive Director relationship is a partnership, and the appropriate involvement of the Board is critical and expected.Job Location
Virtually, Atlanta, GA, USAEmployment Type
- With the Executive Director, Determine the Mission and Purpose
- Support the Executive Director
- Ensure Effective Planning, Auditing, and Managing
- Monitor and Strengthen Programs and Services
- Ensure Adequate Financial Resources
- Protect Assets and Provide Financial Oversight
- Establish Sub-Committees as appropriate to Build a Competent Board
- Ensure Legal and Ethical Integrity
- Enhance the Organization’s Public Standing
- Ensure Global Paint’s commitment to a diverse board and staff that reflects the communities GPC serves. Fundraising Global Paint Board Members will be involved in fund development planning and all fundraising categories, including grants, individual contributions, foundation and corporate giving, special events, membership campaigns, capital campaigns, and in-kind donations.
- At a minimum, the Board Members will be responsible for the following:
- Establishing a financial development plan
- Being a donor
- Monitoring plan accomplishments
- Identifying and soliciting donors
- Speaking at public relations and media vents on behalf of GPC.
- Strong management and leadership experience
- High visibility and involvement in the community
- Ability to lead strategically
- Savvy diplomatic skills and a natural affinity for cultivating relationships and persuading, convening, facilitating, and building consensus among diverse individuals
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a passion for improving the lives of underserved communities and families.
Interested candidates are asked to send a resume or one-page bio to Rony Delgarde, Executive Director, at email@example.com
Thanks again for your support, and remember: While one person can make a change, we can only change the world.
Rony DelgardeContact Phone
(855) 853-7772Email for resumes
About Global Paint for Charity Inc
PO BOX 48855, ATLANTA, GA 30362, US
The Global Paint for Charity "Global Paint or GPC" is a Non-Governmental Organization designed to solve the logistics of waste paint in the U.S. and Canada to promote a more sustainable, healthier, and more beautiful and colorful environment around the world. Since 2010, as many as 320,000 tons of discarded paints have been removed from the waste stream, recycled, then shipped to 44 countries in West Africa, the Caribbean, Central & South America, and targeted cities in the U.S. The goal is to use colors to help beautify the local structures, boost people's confidence and happiness, change lives, and assist vulnerable individuals in reaching their full potential. Everyone wins!
Our efforts have reached a population of 13000000. Our worldwide volunteers have completed 625800 volunteer hours by painting beautiful murals and family homes, including schools, sports centers, orphanages, churches, and homeless shelters. At Global Paint, we believe everyone deserves to live in a beautiful and colorful environment, no matter their circumstances; increasing access to paint in underserved communities could improve the local economic power for millions of vulnerable families and uplift the spirit of the people.Whether you’re a partner, donor, funder, or volunteer - we can do even more together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 3, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Legal (General)
- Financial Planning
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- If you feel that you have the experience and commitment we seek, please write, outlining your experience, to The Chairperson of the Board of Directors.
- Professional training and experience is a bonus.