Assist the Volunteer Coordinator with clerical projects and assignments in the volunteer services department at texas Blood Institute's Wichita Falls donor centers. There’s always something new and different needed.
Tasks: filing, preparation of mass mailings and special events, photocopying, answering phones, data entry.
Requires: versatility; attention to details; desire to be highly appreciated. A 2-4 hour weekly shift is requested for this position unless otherwise scheduled with supervisor.
To apply online: http://txbi.org/volunteer/online-application/
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- at least 4 hours a week
- Asst Volunteer Coordinator
- Volunteering with OBI in Tillman...
- Volunteering with OBI in Caddo...
- Volunteer with OBI in Kiowa...
- Kids Care Instructor
- Asst. Volunteer Coordinator
- Volunteer Receptionist Lawton...
- Volunteer with OBI in Stephens...
- Maintenance Person Needed
- Volunteer with OBI in Cotton...
- In - center Blood program advocate
- Volunteer Courier
- Kid Care Instructor
- Volunteer with OBI in Harmon...
- Volunteer Reseptionist
- In-Center Blood Program Advocate
- Volunteer with OBI in Comanche...
- Donor Recruiter
- Volunteer Coach Driver
- Volunteer Coach/Bus Driver