Volunteer Receptionist Job Description Position: Receptionist Supervisor: Nikki Beverly Schedule: Flexible Shifts available Tuesdays - Thursdays 12noon to 6pm, Friday 8am to 5pm Saturdays 8am to noon (times are flexible, we work around schedules) Even if you can only give a few hours a week we can work with it. Commitment: Minimum commitment of 2 hours per week Description of Duties: - Greet public - Answer and forward calls - Light office work - Direct questions to appropriate staff person or program Requirements: - Friendly, positive, professional demeanor - Excellent verbal communication skills - Ability to operate multi-line phone - Pass a background check - Maintain confidentiality - Ability to work cooperatively with staff and volunteers To apply online: http://txbi.org/volunteer/online-application/
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- at least two hours a week
- Asst Volunteer Coordinator
- Volunteering with OBI in Tillman...
- Volunteering with OBI in Caddo...
- Volunteer with OBI in Kiowa...
- Kids Care Instructor
- Asst. Volunteer Coordinator
- Volunteer Receptionist Lawton...
- Volunteer with OBI in Stephens...
- Maintenance Person Needed
- Volunteer with OBI in Cotton...
- In - center Blood program advocate
- Volunteer Courier
- Kid Care Instructor
- Volunteer with OBI in Harmon...
- Volunteer Reseptionist
- In-Center Blood Program Advocate
- Volunteer with OBI in Comanche...
- Donor Recruiter
- Volunteer Coach Driver
- Volunteer Coach/Bus Driver