This part-time, unpaid, position contributes to the fulfillment of Open Arms’ mission by guiding and supporting volunteers, clients, and donors during regular operations and special events to guarantee they have an outstanding experience at Open Arms. Additionally, this position is responsible for supporting the Community Engagement and Programs departments through administrative support. As with all Open Arms of Minnesota internship positions, this position is expected to support the organization’s goal of ensuring that volunteers, client’s, donors and guests have an exemplary experience during all interactions with Open Arms, and is expected to consistently maintain a high level of customer service to all guests, clients and fellow team members.
- Contribute to the organization by focusing on a project that will positively impact the work of staff and customers, that will last after your internship is complete
- Gain a full understanding of how Open Arms operates as a nutrition and meal delivery service and non-profit organization focused on community outreach and nourishment.
- Take part in all major volunteer focuses including volunteering in the kitchen, in delivery services, and receptionist.
- Complete an administrative project that supports the general operations of Open Arms, our customer experience, and/or clientele.
- Promote and advocate for Open Arms in targeted communities.
- Help support an outstanding experience for all volunteers, client’s, donors and guests by regularly seeking out meaningful and positive interactions with them and maintaining a positive, friendly, helpful attitude at all times.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter detailing pertinent experience to Lila Gilbert at email@example.com.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- 240 hours over the course of a semester
- Intern at Open Arms of MN!
- Bring nourishment to those in...
- Get together & deliver support!
- Customer Experience Internship
- Be the Smiling Face at Open Arms...
- Deliver Meals to Those in Need!
- Client Services Internship
- Weekend Volunteers Needed for...
- Evening Food Prep and Packaging...
- Client Bag Decorating
- Tuesday 1-3pm Receptionist
- Evening Receptionist
- Represent Open Arms as our...
- Group Kitchen Opportunity
- Prepare Meals for Those in Need!
- Become a Volunteer and Prep...
- Deliver Meals to Those in need...
- Volunteer in the Kitchen on...
- Bring Nourishment to Those in...
- Team Meal Delivery Opportunity