The Nonprofit Intern will participate in nearly every aspect of the organization, playing an integral role in the daily activities of the organization and exploring how a nonprofit operates. Intern activities may include, but are not limited to, preparing and packaging meals in the kitchen, delivering meals to clients, greeting delivery driver volunteers, gardening at our farm plot, and performing administrative tasks. Whenever possible, time will also be allotted to facilitate projects related to an intern’s specific area of interest.
A commitment of at least 12 hours a week is required, and all Open Arms interns are asked to complete 240 total hours of service. This is an unpaid internship, although OAM will work with the colleges or universities to help interns receive credit for their work, or to confirm service for fellowships. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 240 hours over the course of 6 months
- Intern at Open Arms of MN!
- Bring nourishment to those in...
- Get together & deliver support!
- Nonprofit Internship
- Be the Smiling Face at Open Arms...
- Deliver Meals to Those in Need!
- Client Services Internship
- Client Bag Decorating
- Group Kitchen Opportunity
- Prepare Meals for Those in Need!
- Bring Delicious Meals to Those...
- Become a Volunteer and Prep...
- Looking for a meaningful and fun...
- Deliver Meals to Those in need...
- Bring Nourishment to Those in...
- Team Meal Delivery Opportunity
- Open Farms Internship
- Family Delivery Opportunity