Hello Harrisonville, Belton and Raymore areas! We need friendly visitors for our hospice patients.
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where60 mile radius of the Greater KC areafrom 9233 Ward ParkwayKansas CIty, MO 64114
We are looking for caring, friendly and committed people to share a friendly conversation, hold a hand, provide emotional support, play music or sing, sit quietly at the bedside or assist a patient with a nursing home activity, such as bingo, or even share your friendly certified pet. This is a wonderful opportunity for students needing service hours for school, retired persons, veterans wanting to connect with other veterans, or anyone that wants to give back to their community.
- Elder care
- Animal Therapy
- Community Outreach
- Music Arts
- Reading / Writing
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- TB skin test provided by Great Lakes Caring Hospice
- We Appreciate Veterans
- Be the last good thing in a...
- Hello Harrisonville, Belton and...
- Patient Visitors Needed
- Change Your Life...Become a...
- VolunTEENS Needed to Make a...
- Share your love of music with...
- Caregiver Respite Providers Needed
- Administrative Volunteer...
- Volunteers are the Hands and...
- Holding Hands Forever
- Did you know... more than 50% of...
- Servers needed for "A Tea to...
- Life Journal for a Hospice...