Hello Harrisonville! We need friendly visitors for our hospice patients.
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where60 mile radius of the Greater KC areafrom 9233 Ward ParkwayKansas CIty, MO 64114
We are looking for caring, friendly and committed people to share a friendly conversation, hold a hand, provide emotional support, play music or sing, sit quietly at the bedside or assist a patient with a nursing home activity, such as bingo, or even share your friendly pet! This is a wonderful opportunity for students needing service hours for school, retired persons, veterans wanting to connect with other veterans, or anyone that wants to give back to their community.
- Elder care
- Animal Therapy
- Community Outreach
- Music Arts
- Reading / Writing
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- TB skin test provided by Grace Hospice
- We Appreciate Veterans
- Be the last good thing in a...
- Administrative Volunteer...
- Hello Harrisonville! We need...
- Volunteers are the Hands and...
- Holding Hands Forever
- Patient Visitors Needed
- Did you know... more than 50% of...
- Change Your Life...Become a...
- A Tea to Remember
- Share your love of music with...
- Life Journal for a Hospice...