Open Arms of Minnesota (OAM) is a nonprofit that cooks and delivers free, nutritious meals to people living with life-threatening illnesses in the Twin Cities.We believe that food is medicine, and our work matters to the health outcomes of our clients. With the help of over 7,000 volunteers, we’ll create and deliver more than 600,000 delicious, medically-tailored meals to people living with cancer, HIV/AIDS, multiple sclerosis and ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease), as well as their caregivers and dependents this year.
Our internship program allows individuals to participate in nearly every aspect of the organization, playing an integral role in the daily activities of the organization and exploring how a nonprofit operates. To learn more about our internship opportunities and learn how to apply visit www.openarmsmn.org/employment.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 15-25 hours per week
- •Passion for the mission of Open Arms
- Intern at Open Arms of MN!
- Bring nourishment to those in...
- Prepare Meals for Those in Need!
- Bring Delicious Meals to Those...
- Become a Volunteer and Prep...
- Looking for a meaningful and fun...
- Deliver Meals to Those in need...
- Bring Nourishment to Those in...
- Open Farms Internship
- Client Bag Decorating
- Family Delivery Opportunity