Volunteers are needed to help in a Mission Thrift Store. Every part of the store is run by volunteers - from Sorting, Pricing, Cashiers to Item Prep & Repair, Display and Administration. All roles are needed.
As a Pricer, one would:
Tag items with prices (some clothing includes sizing &/or special pricing)
Items will be priced with fair market prices (training provided)
- Pricing may include various departments (books, shoes, clothing, display areas,etc.)
Time commitment varies - a couple hours a week or several hours each day - whatever works best for you.
In a very real way, you can serve some the most remote, unreached people in the world - without leaving town.
Call Gary 334-0474 to take a tour to see if this volunteer opportunity is right for you.
(If you'd like to email me, please include your phone number.)
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
- Sales Process
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Grandville - Handy & Helpful?...
- Tuesdays or Saturday Sorting...
- Like Clothes? Help us find the...
- Grandville - Garage Sale or...
- On-line Thrift Seller
- Garage Sale or Retail Experience
- Grandville - Box Truck Driver
- Grandville - Like Clothes? Help...
- Saturday Sorting Clothes or...
- Handy & Helpful? Fix our "stuff"
- Grandville - Check Out / Register
- Volunteer Managers - experience...
- Check Out / Register
- You set the Prices....become a...
- Grandville - You Set the Prices
- Data Entry for Computer Illiterate