Ruff Start Rescue has started an educational program geared towards educating children about the importance of animal rescue, wellness, and safety.
We need help with designing the program with age appropriate outlines, speaking at schools, recruiting volunteers, etc. We are looking for people with the following skills: strong communication skills, organized, reliable, loves animals and kids, outgoing, and educational experience is a plus!
We want to make a difference and we believe this is the start to a new future by educating the next generation. Our meetings are held on the last Tuesday of each month at 7pm at the Dunn Bros Coffee House in Zimmerman, MN. However, education programs are scheduled as requested by schools/preschools/civic groups.
If you, or someone you know, are interested in this position please fill out a volunteer application! We would love to have you join us in making a difference.
- Public Speaking
- General Education
- Youth Services
- Animal Care / Handling
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- meetings are 2hrs/month, presentations vary
- Home Visit Volunteers
- Help an Animal in Need by...
- Website Design and Development...
- Feline Owner Surrender Intake...
- Adoption Day Event Coordinator
- Public Relations Board Member
- Foster Coordinator
- Vetting Assistant (help keep...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Legal Counsel Board Member
- Fundraising Committee Members
- Vetting Coordinator
- Placement Coordinator
- Education Committee Members Needed
- Human Resources Board Member