Human Health Project (HHP) envisions a world where all people have the information, skills and opportunities to lead healthy lives. HHP Programs are active and in development.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
The Team Lead - Evidence-Based Medicine will lead, assist and provide guidance to a team of content experts, statisticians, medical librarians and reference managers. The role involves developing procedures and work plans, assisting in critically appraising evidence and assigning evidence-based gradings to medical treatment outcomes on the HHP website.
- Develop procedures and work plans for obtaining evidence based gradings from reputable websites, conducting critical appraisals and assigning evidence-based gradings to medical treatment outcomes.
- Assist in the recruitment of content experts to provide expertise in the areas covered by the critical appraisal as well as any other staff required on the EBM team.
- Lead and assist the team in defining the questions to be answered, obtaining gradings or evidence, recording resources, critically appraising and assigning evidence-based gradings to the evidence.
- Monitor and assess new developments in critical appraisal, systematic reviews and meta-analysis methodology, evidence-based medicine, guideline methodologies and clinical research methodology.
- PhD in public health, clinical epidemiology, biostatistics or related quantitative health field.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge and experience across several study design and research methods in health research (e.g. RCTs, cohort studies, case-control studies, quantitative, qualitative and mixed research methods).
- Proven experience in designing and delivery of critical appraisal, systematic review or meta-analysis projects.
- Experience in evidence-based medicine grading.
- Experience in managing your own projects and directing your teams successful delivery of outputs
- Excellent written and quality control skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with other volunteers, staff, and the public as part of a team
- Internet Research
- Critical Thinking
- Database Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year
- VP, Director, Manager, Planner -...
- Content Marketing Director
- Marketing Administrator
- VP/Director Public Relations
- Project Manager
- Donor Communications and Email...
- HHP Major Gifts Officer
- Evidenced-Based Medicine Expert
- Social Marketing Coordinator
- Social Media Volunteer
- Marketing Automation/CRM...
- Volunteer Manager
- VP/Director of Marketing
- Marketing Project Manager
- Web Developer with WordPress...
- Grant Researcher/Writer
- Director of Business Development
- Motion Graphics Designers
- Blog Writer
- Director Social Media