It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
All over Central MNCentral MN, MN 55398
Process new volunteer applications and assist volunteers in finding the positions that are best suited to them.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Review and process submitted volunteer apps within 48 hours of submission
- Accurately enter volunteer data in to the manage system
- Communicate with new volunteers
- Assist with placement of volunteers in positions that best suit their interests and skills
- Communicate with managers in each department to determine volunteer placement needs
- Manage the volunteer Facebook page
- Promptly respond to emails sent to email@example.com
- Must be 18+
- Ability to work courteously and cooperatively with all members of RSR and the public.
- Work as a team player, supporting the overall goals of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills - outgoing, patient, professional, and able to get along well with a variety of people.
- Access to Internet at least 1-2 times a day.
- Smartphone highly suggested for accessing emails when needed
- Maturity, good judgement and a professional personal appearance.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision and direction at times.
- Well organized
- Valid Driver’s license and the ability to attend a quarterly meeting
Education and Experience
- Continued Education preferred
- Experience working with and coordinating large groups
- Ability to read, write, and understand English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and office, especially word and excel
- Proficiency using Gmail preferred, including google drive (was google docs)
Ability and willingness to allow for a flexible schedule is key. Anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour a day is expected to be average.
- Administrative Support
- Google Apps
- Basic Computer Skills
- Literacy / Reading
- Group Facilitation
- Data Entry
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- varies-expected to be 30minutes-1 hour per day
Report this opportunity