You can be our receptionist in our faith based non-profit organization. You will answer the phone calls, greet guests, and serve those individuals ing etting them connected to the person they need. This opportunity is availble throughout the week. While the days and times slightly vary all volunteer shifts will be during the hours of our office which is Monday-Thursday 8:30-5 and Friday 8:30-4. Currently, we need shifts covered for Monday, Tuesday & Thursday afternoons, and all day Wednesday & Friday. We require a minimum of 4 hours of service for a shift. You can schedule the same day and time each week.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours each volunteer shift; once per week
- Serve Diabetic Patients with...
- Graduate Gateway -...
- Inspire people with your...
- Camp Fire First Texas - Youth...
- Serving Diabetic Patients
- Go on a journey empowering women
- Be a Senior Corps Greeter!
- Make Care Packages!
- Deliver smiles and meals to the...
- CAN 3CP Supportive Services VISTA
- Tarrant Churches Together - Go...
- Senior Corps Volunteer Manager!
- Be the first face at our...
- Sparkle and Shine
- Seeking nurses with a heart of...
- Winter Warmers
- CEC Family Engagement...