Who wants to spend their off time bored? Volunteering is a great way to feel good about having time free to do activities and give back to the community. Hospice patients are always thrilled to have company to visit, work in their yards, and do things to brighten their days. Call Avalon Hospice at 615 889-5995 and inquire about the many volunteer opportunities we have from writing letters, to baking sweet treats, to visiting with patients and gathering their stories for posterity. There are so many ways to bring cheer to people who have a need for company and companionship as they enter their twilight years. Contact Susan Burdorf, Volunteer Coordinator at 615 889-5995
- Office Reception
- Cooking / Catering
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers schedule their own time
- Must be dependable
- Give Back to those you Honor
- Honor those who have served!
- Military Veterans Needed to...
- Crafters Needed for Hospice...
- Love to Cook?
- Meals for Shut Ins needed asap!
- Office Volunteers Needed NOW!
- Social Workers need Volunteer...
- Chatting Up the Elderly!
- ANY TIME IS VOLUNTEER TIME
- Office Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Volunteers To Visit In The Home...
- Volunteer Opportunity in an Office
- Military Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Summer Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Friendly Visitor Volunteers...
- Art Enthusiasts Teaching Classes...
- Giving Back Is Easy - Call to...
- Caring Listeners Needed Now!
- Brighten a hospice patient's day...