You Can Make a Difference! Volunteers are a critical part of the Gentiva team and play a vital role in serving hospice patients and their families. They serve a in a variety of ways...helping with everything from running errands to providing grief and bereavement support. These men and women are gentle, compassionate and deeply caring people who give of their own time to ease the burden for patients and their families.
- Family Therapy
- Elder care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Open/ Flexible/ Week to Week/ As Needed
- This is great for pre nursing students, social work students, those involved in ministry, retired pe
- Pet Therapy Dog
- Nurse, Social Work, Intern/...
- Small Groups Volunteering
- Visit me in a facility
- Read to me, talk with me :-)...
- Senior's helping another senior
- Sparks NV Volunteer :-)
- Hospice Volunteers (South Reno)
- 200+ Patients (Hospice)
- Administrative/ Office Support
- Group volunteering
- People Helping People- Hospice
- Listen, Need Someone to Listen
- Sing With Us :-)
- Volunteer 4 Days a month
- Pre Med, Nurse and Social Work...
- Hair- Nails- Makeup- Beauty
- Need 10-300 volunteer hours