The reception desk is a hub of activity as the children arrive for the day. The reception desk volunteer's responsibilities include:
- Welcoming individuals as they arrive at Hilltop;
- Answering and responding to phone calls, and taking messages as necessary;
- Screening visitors to maintain the security of the child care facility;
- And help with light clerical work for administrative staff, fundraising and childcare program.
Shifts are 2-3 hours once a week. Shifts start at 6:30am-8:00am, 8:00am-10:30am or 10:30am-1:00pm.
Need volunteers ASAP for:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 6:30am to 8am.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10:30am - 1pm.
If you are interested in volunteering at our childcare reception desk please call Traci at 219.477-4222 ext 247 to schedule a tour of our facility and to get you started on completing some state mandated requirements.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Be able to work the times requested