Are you 55 or older? The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) of Solid Ground is a national service program that makes volunteering easy and rewarding by finding volunteer positions for those 55 years and older. We partner with over 50 public and nonprofit organizations in need of volunteers and can help find the right opportunity for you!
RSVP currently is looking for volunteers to provide companionship and services to older adults and those with disabilities. Opportunities to connect include:
- Offering in home companionship and friendly visits
- Providing a light chore service in the home
- Being a phone buddy to those in need of an engaging conversation
- Assisting at day health centers for older adults and the disabled
Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. Contact RSVP now.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Minimum of two hours a week for at least 3 months
- Cooking Matters Class Assistant
- 55 or older? Improve food...
- Tutor Children & Youth
- Assist with Children & Youth...
- Child Care
- Child/Youth Group Assistant
- Nutrition Education: Class...
- RSVP - for those 55 & older, and...
- Chef Instructor
- 55 or older? Help a child reach...
- RSVP needs volunteers to assist...
- Adult Day and Companionship
- Share Your Love of Cooking and...
- Nutrition Instructor
- 55 or older? Mentor newly...
- After School Tutor