Are you 55 or older? The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) of Solid Ground is a national service program that makes volunteering easy and rewarding by finding volunteer positions for those 55 years and older. We partner with over 50 public and nonprofit organizations in need of volunteers and can help find the right opportunity for you!
RSVP currently is looking for volunteers to provide companionship and services to older adults and those with disabilities. Opportunities to connect include:
- Offering in home companionship and friendly visits
- Providing a light chore service in the home
- Being a phone buddy to those in need of an engaging conversation
- Assisting at day health centers for older adults and the disabled
Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. Contact RSVP now.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Minimum of two hours a week for at least 3 months
- RSVP - for those 55 & older, and...
- Share Your Cooking Skills with...
- 55 or older? Help a child reach...
- Cooking Matters Class Assistant
- RSVP needs volunteers to assist...
- 55 or older? Improve food...
- Adult Day and Companionship
- Share Your Love of Cooking and...
- Provide Nutrition Education in...
- 55 or older? Mentor newly...
- Child/Youth Group Assistant
- After School Tutor