The Fundraising Strategy Manager is in charge of designing and implementing the fundraising strategy to financially support the Foundation. This role will have to work in close collaboration with the Marketing manager and other team members.
The Fundraising Strategy Manager is responsible for building a fundraising strategy in close collaboration with the Executive Director and the Marketing Manager. Writing such strategy entails:
- identifying and targeting diverse potential donors such as Corporates, Big donors, Foundations, grants from public organizations, crowdfunding, etc.
- designing the LJF's "case for support" and fundraising goals in close collaboration with the Marketing Manager;
- benchmarking some crowdfunding platforms such as classy.org; kickstarter.com, etc.
The Fundraising Strategy Manager is also responsible for:
- implementing a donors stewardship program in collaboration with the Executive Director;
- organizing donors data collection within all Foundation’s activities;
- automatizing sollicitations, track pledges and donations with the Salesforce CRM in collaboration with our Salesforce Expert;
- searching and applying for grants.
The Luca John Foundation is making a difference: it is a 100% volunteer nonprofit organization that helps with emotional and financial support, the families across the country who lose an infant child 12 months and younger, or a stillbirth. The Foundation also aims to provide medical grants to organizations that are increasing the survivability and quality of life for children diagnosed with skeletal dysplasia, a rare disease.
You will help a national cause; work with talented volunteers in a rewarding non-profit organization while using your professional expertise and personal skills; meet a tremendous group of like-minded volunteers and create lasting relationships; share your expertise with others and deepen your connection with your community; keep your skills sharp by applying them in the nonprofit sector and boost your resume and portfolio and stand out from others in your field.
- Donor Management
- Market Research / Analysis
- Database Administration
- Grant Writing / Research
- Resource Development / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 2 - 4 hours weekly / 6 month minimum commitment
- Experience required