St. Joe's Food Pantry volunteers provide clients with food supplies each month. Duties may include checking clients in, stocking shelves, assisting clients with questions, documenting client participation and food receipts, providing clients with self-sufficiency information, and providing clients with appropriate commodity items.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- One year commitment.
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Fondy Food Pantry Food Drive...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Food Pantry - Salvation Army
- Book Delivery to Homebound
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- Broken Bread Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity, Re-Store -...
- St. Joseph's Food Pantry Volunteer
- Senior Dining volunteer - FDL...
- Altrusa Mobile Meal Delivery
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Food for Thought - Fondy Food...
- Senior Companion
- Food for Thought Driver/Loader
- Brown Bag Lunch - Salvation Army
- Thrift Store - St. Vincent de Paul