Oshkosh Area Community Food Pantry Clerk volunteers provide clients with food supplies each month. Duties may include checking clients in, stocking shelves, assisting clients with questions, documenting client participation and food receipts, providing clients with self-sufficiency information, and providing clients with appropriate commodity items.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- One year commitment.
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- ADVOCAP Companion Program
- Making the Ride Happen Driver
- Oshkosh Salvation Army Volunteer...
- St. Joseph's Food Pantry Volunteer
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...
- SMILE for Habitat Oshkosh ReStore