Habitat for Humanity construction volunteers assist with rough and fine carpentry, cabinetry, tiling, windows, drywall, landscaping/yardwork, plumbing, siding, or painting. Volunteers can also lead construction teams. Habitat for Humanity works in partnership with people in need to build decent, affordable housing. The houses are then sold to those in need at no profit and with no interest charged.
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- ADVOCAP Companion Program
- Making the Ride Happen Driver
- Oshkosh Salvation Army Volunteer...
- St. Joseph's Food Pantry Volunteer
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...
- SMILE for Habitat Oshkosh ReStore