Habitat for Humanity construction volunteers assist with rough and fine carpentry, cabinetry, tiling, windows, drywall, landscaping/yardwork, plumbing, siding, or painting. Volunteers can also lead construction teams. Habitat for Humanity works in partnership with people in need to build decent, affordable housing. The houses are then sold to those in need at no profit and with no interest charged.
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- St. Joseph's Food Pantry Volunteer
- Head Start Classroom Support -...
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Great Futures Mentor
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- Making the Ride Happen Driver
- Oshkosh Salvation Army Volunteer...
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...
- SMILE for Habitat Oshkosh ReStore