Habitat for Humanity construction volunteers assist with rough and fine carpentry, cabinetry, tiling, windows, drywall, landscaping/yardwork, plumbing, siding, or painting. Volunteers can also lead construction teams. Habitat for Humanity works in partnership with people in need to build decent, affordable housing. The houses are then sold to those in need at no profit and with no interest charged.
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Fondy Food Pantry Food Drive...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Food Pantry - Salvation Army
- Book Delivery to Homebound
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- Driving to make a difference --...
- Broken Bread Volunteer
- Altrusa Mobile Meal Delivery
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Food for Thought - Fondy Food...
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- Food for Thought Driver/Loader
- Brown Bag Lunch - Salvation Army
- Thrift Store - St. Vincent de Paul
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...