Silverado Hospice provides care to individuals with a life limiting condition. Many of our patients are senior in years and because of the busy lifestyles that family members often have, visitor in the daytime can be limited to health care professionals.
if you would like to offer companionship and support to a senior who is receiving hospice care then please reach out to me by calling 805-230-2626 or emailing me email@example.com
Volunteer are an integral part of our team.
full training and orientation is given to all volutneer applicants.
what a wonderful way to serve those in need!
- Elder care
- Literacy / Reading
- Reading / Writing
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months to one year or more
- visit for 1-2 hours
- Hospice Volunteers Need in...
- Simi Valley - Support seniors...
- Office Volunteers - Hospice Care
- Office Volunteer - Assist with...
- Be a music vounteer for a...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Volunteer needed to visit with...
- The Difference Begins With YOU!...
- Patient Volunteer - for...
- Join our Volunteer Hospice Team!...