Camp Medical Staff Needed at Camp Promise-East
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
20 people are interested
Camp Promise-East (www.camppromise.org) is a one-week overnight camp in Coventry, CT for youth and young adults ages 6-30 with select neuromuscular diseases. We believe all kids should get to experience the magic of camp, regardless of their medical needs or physical abilities. Our schedule is jam packed with theme days, pranks, costumes, summer fun, and activities that are 100% wheelchair accessible. We provide camp and medical care free of charge to our campers and highly value our volunteers who help make this happen.
Specifically, Camp Promise-East is seeking volunteer medical staff in the following capacities:
- Nurses to distribute medications, administer first aid, and help with feeding tubes and other medical equipment.
- Doctors to provide additional medical support to campers
- Respiratory Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
Medical staff will be on a small team and are encouraged to enjoy camp activities with campers during their time off. Room and board provided in semi-private quarters.
Apply and learn more at camppromise.org
85 Jones StAmston, CT 06231
- Physical Therapy
- Children Medical Services
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Entire week of camp (July 14-July 20)
- Please see https://www.camppromise.org/volunteer-application-proccess/