The main function of this position is to oversee the direction and staff of the PSILY's5 programs.
- Ensure that the program activites are staffed and operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Develop forms and records to document program activities.
- Ensure that the volunteers are trained and are performing their roles.
This is a very creative job which involves managing, delegating and communicating with volunteers, school personnel and the other agencies involved with the foundation.
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Project Management
- Resource Development / Management
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Performance Management
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a week. Time flexible
- computer skills, email, knowedge of program management, creativity, self starter,