Do you have a current massage license? Use your skills to make a difference at a time when it matters most. Mission Hospice is seeking massage volunteers throughout Riverside County to provide the precious gift of therapeutic touch to our patients.
If you are a compassionate, reliable licensed massage therapist with a sincere desire to help, please consider joining our team at Mission Hospice. You will receive the necessary training and support to help you enjoy a positive and rewarding volunteer experience.
Please call 619-814-6026 for more information or visit http://homewithmission.com/services/hospice/volunteer-services to apply online. We hope to hear from you soon!
Mission Hospice provides a compassionate, holistic approach to healthcare that specifically addresses the physical, emotional, cultural, and spiritual needs of patients, their families, and caregivers when curative measures may no longer be an option.
- Massage Therapy
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 Hours Weekly
- Massage license, Own transportation, attend 1 hour orientation meeting and 1 day training class
- Do you play an instrument?
- Do you have a massage license?
- Hospice Tuck-In Calls - Spanish...
- Do you have a certified therapy...
- Seeking Notary Volunteers
- Haircut Volunteers Needed
- Massage Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Do you sew or quilt?
- Patient Care Visitors (North...
- Bereavement Volunteers