LifeBridge Community Services is recruiting multiple volunteers to perform data entry, on a part-time basis, 3 to 5 hours per week (flexible hours).
This position, reporting to program management, provides assistance and support for the collection and entry of agency data. Job responsibilities include data entry, thorough review of the completeness and accuracy of entered data, a thorough understanding of data confidentiality and other relevant duties as assigned.
Position qualifications include superior data entry skills; the capacity to work effectively both as a team member and independently; good communication and interpersonal skills; and reliable / prompt attendance.
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Volunteer Coordinator, LifeBridge Community Services, 475 Clinton Avenue, Bridgeport CT 06605.
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 3 to 5 hours a week
- completed application, three references
- Small Business Development Mentor
- Administrative Assistant - Deaf...
- Volunteer - Community Closet
- Tutors Needed
- Food Distribution Volunteer -...
- Volunteer - Community Closet...
- VITA Greeter
- Volunteer – Personal Financial...
- Workgroup Leader
- Group and Corporate Volunteer...
- VITA Tax Preparer
- DATA ENTRY
- Group Volunteer Liaison
- Food Service Enterprise Hostess