Food Market Sorter
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where7051 Brooklyn Blvd.Brooklyn Center, MN 55429
Food Market Sorter examines and organizes donated food items (i.e. fresh fruit, canned products and bakery), so they are ready to be stocked on our shelves. This is one of the more important oppertunities at CEAP, as our food shelf clients depend on CEAP for a great deal of their monthly food supply. It is the Food Sorter's job to make sure the items our clients receive are high quality items, and are suitable for their families.
This is a fun opportunity to interact with other great volunteers as well as CEAP staff, and help those in our community who need it the most.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Market Shopper Helper
- Food Shelf Sorter - Blaine...
- Meals for Minds - Garden City...
- Food Market Sorter
- Farm Fresh Fest
- Turning Leaf Thrift Store
- Meals On Wheels: Kitchen Assistant
- Food Shelf Inventory Control...
- Meals for Minds - Zanewood...
- Family Service Assistant
- Anoka CAN volunteer driver
- Drivers for Meals on Wheels