- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
13 people are interested
The Historic Winslow House is seeking interns/volunteers for our upcoming 2019 season, Our training begins in late spring. Opportunities will include giving guided tours of the historic 1699 Winslow House, and assisting with our scheduled community events and lectures.
Current volunteer opportunities at the house include, but are not limited to:
1) Front Desk/ Administrative
2) Tour Guides
3) Hospitality/refreshment set-up and clean-up
4) Media and equipment knowledge
5) Garden & Grounds Care
6)Assist with children's programming
... and more.
The Winslow House relies on the generosity of volunteers who donate the most precious resource of all: time. If you're a history or museum enthusiast and are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a very special museum; please contact us today.
Students, organization, or individuals interested in any of these opportunities should email email@example.com or call 781-837-5753. For more information, please visit http://www.winslowhouse.org
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
634 Careswell StreetMarshfield, MA 02050
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2 to 10 hours per week or project by project. Want to work all children's workshops on just some. Available on first Sunday of the Month.
- Must like people. Helpful to know the Marshfield area to direct folks. Flexible. But most of all fun!