Do you have strong customer service skills?
Do you enjoy chatting with seniors?
One day of volunteering per month!
As the face of our Medical Foot Care Clinics, volunteer duties include:
- greet all incoming patients
- help with clerical work
- assist with light cashier duties
- create an enjoyable experience for patients
- minimum one year commitment
- one 3-4 hour shift per month
- flexible schedule
KAVOD Senior Life clinic reoccurs monthly on the 2nd Thursdays of every month from 9:00 a.m. - Noon.
22 South Adams Street
Denver, CO 80209
Email today for more information!
We look forward to having you join our team.
Volunteer Department Manager
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Patient Care
- Elder care
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours a month
- Must be able to get to and from clinic
- Administrative Support-...
- Presbyterian Manor - 3rd...
- Hospice Volunteer - Become a...
- Medical Home Health Intake Needs...
- Wellshire Prebyterian - 4th...
- SEW FOR A NONPROFIT
- Northern Colorado Administrative...
- Cook Park Rec. Ctr. - 3rd Tuesdays
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Glenarm Rec Center - 4th Thursday
- KAVOD Senior Life - 2nd Thursdays
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...