We are currently recruiting Spanish speaking volunteers to assist us with a variety of fun event activities at Dia del Nino, a celebration of children, animals and culture!
This is our largest daytime event and is full of music, games, entertainment and prizes for our guests. Help us to make the experience for our guests as great as can be! Volunteers will be assisting Zoo staff with Spanish translations within multiple roles:
- Assist with pinata bashing sessions for our guests
- Assist children with a craft activity
- Assist the Education department with translations at various interactive exhibits
- Assist the Guest Services department with translations throughout our front entry
- Assist the Guest Experiences department with translations at various venues
- Assist with event activities or translations in various locations as needed (floater)
The event will be held on Sunday, April 29, 2018 with two available shifts; 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. or Noon - 4:30 p.m.
If you, a Spanish speaking individual, would like to participate at this event, please fill out the form below. Once the form is filled out, a member of the Volunteer Management Team will contact you with more information regarding the event.
Please reach out if there are any questions we can address. Thank you for supporting the Phoenix Zoo!
- General Education
- Child Development
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Science
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- One 4.5 hour shift.
- Volunteer must be a Spanish speaker.