We often take for granted the simple things in life. One of those simple things is the act of creating art. For some of our patients who have lost mobility, giving them the opportunity to paint, draw, photograph, or sculpt can bring immeasurable joy to their lives.
If you have an interest in the arts and a desire to help others, we would love to have you as a member of our dedicated team of volunteers!
Our next training is Thursday, February 23rd.
Contact Sarah Cooley for more information
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, 2-3 hours per month.
- Big Hearts, Big Paws, Big Smiles!
- Give the Gift of Art
- Companionship. Joy. Comfort.
- Hey guys do you have time to for...
- Volunteers needed in Blanchard!
- Volunteers needed in Chandler!
- College Students! Need hours for...
- Do you have 45 minutes to spare?
- Are you a Veteran that can spend...
- Curious about hospice...
- Who doesn't love a good makeover?