Teach English to Immigrants and Refugees in North Minneapolis
107 people are interested
Would you like to gain experience teaching English and make a difference in the lives of your neighbors? Volunteer as a teacher, classroom assistant or one-on-one tutor with Minnesota Literacy Council!Current Morning Volunteer Opportunities
- ESL Classroom Assistant: Mondays: 10am-12pm
- ESL Classroom Assistant. Choose one shift: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays: 6pm-8pm
- Intermediate ESL Teacher. Tuesdays: 6pm-8pm
- Pre-Beginning ESL Teacher. Wednesdays: 6pm-8pm
No previous teaching experience or foreign language proficiency required! Curriculum and materials are provided.
Make a difference in someone's life by helping them learn the English language.
For more information, click on "I want to help" below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll work with your schedule.
Sumner Library611 Van White Memorial BlvdMinneapolis, MN 55411
- Adult Education
- Literacy / Reading
- Teaching / Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 Hours per week