Would you like to gain experience teaching English and make a difference in the lives of your neighbors? Volunteer as a teacher, classroom assistant or one-on-one tutor with Minnesota Literacy Council! We have a few pressing needs coming up in the following classes:
Lead teacher for Wednesday Intermediate ESL beginning, 6-8 PM, ASAP
Lead teacher for Monday Intermediate ESL beginning, 6-8 PM, August 14
Tutors to assist in our Burlington English class, Mondays and Thursdays from 4-6 PM
Tutors to with GED students in math from 4-6 PM Monday-Thursday
Tutors to lead reading groups for pre-beginning level students from 4-6 PM Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
Classroom assistants for pre-beginning or Intermediate ESL, 6-8 PM, Monday-Thursday
No previous teaching experience or foreign language proficiency required! Curriculum and materials are provided. An excellent 12 hour training course, provided by the Minnesota Literacy Council, will be offered and required during your term of service.
Make a difference in someone's life by helping them learn the English language.
For more information, click on "I want to help" below, or email email@example.com.
- Adult Education
- Literacy / Reading
- Teaching / Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 Hours per week
- Teach English (ESL) to Your...
- Summer Reads VISTA
- Literacy VISTA
- Community Outreach Intern
- GED Tutors and Teachers needed...
- Help adults gain essential...
- Change a child's life by...
- Youthbuild Tutor
- Teach English (ESL) in North...
- Teach English to Immigrants and...
- Teach English to Adult students...
- Teach Basic Computer Skills to...
- Administrative and Coordinating...
- Help adults learn English! Be a...