Mission Hospice is seeking compassionate, reliable volunteers with excellent communication skills to assist our bereavement department for two to four hours per week. Duties will include making outreach phone calls to individuals that have experienced the death of a loved one. Calls will be made from our Mission Valley office during normal business hours on the weekday(s) of the volunteer’s choice. Training will be provided.
Please contact us for more information or visit http://homewithmission.com/services/hospice/volunteer-services to apply online. (Select "Patient Care" under Areas of Volunteer Interest, and specify Bereavement in the "Why Volunteer" section.)
Mission Hospice is dedicated to enhancing quality of life for our patients and those who love them by supporting them through one of life’s most challenging seasons.
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Bereavement Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Do you play an instrument?
- Do you have a massage license?
- Hospice Tuck-In Calls - Spanish...
- Do you have a certified therapy...
- Seeking Notary Volunteers
- Haircut Volunteers Needed
- Massage Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Do you sew or quilt?
- Patient Care Visitors (North...
- Bereavement Volunteers