Volunteers ages 60+ for Activity Instructor / Group Leader Volunteer Opportunity
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2 Executive Circle, Suite 175Irvine, CA 92614
The Council on Aging-Orange County is a private, nonprofit corporation, serving older adults in Orange County since 1973. The Council mission is to promote independence, health, and dignity of older adults through compassion, education, and advocacy.
The Council on Aging-OC's ReConnect Program is looking for peer volunteers ages 60 and over to provide support and companionship for ReConnect program participants. Group/activity leaders facilate a group activity in the community that promotes skill development and social engagement. Activities and workshops vary based on the talents and skills of the volunteer and the interest of the participants enrolled in the program.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
More opportunities with Council on Aging Southern California - Preventative Mental Health Department
- Mandarin Speaking Volunteer
- Volunteer ages 60+ for Mandarin...
- Vietnamese Speaking Volunteer
- Watercolor Painting Instructor
- Volunteer ages 60+ for LGBTIQ...
- Program Intern
- Korean Speaking Volunteers
- Balance and Mobility Instructor...
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers
- Dance Instructor
- Volunteers ages 60+ for Activity...
- Russian Speaking Volunteers
- Volunteers ages 60+ for...