Respite Care Volunteers needed
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where660 N. 36th StreetLafayette, IN 47903
Taking care of a loved one can be a challenging task due to special needs. A caregiver needs relief, too! You can be that relief by spending time with an individual while their caregiver gets a break!
We offer several levels of Respite Care ranging from being a companion to providing standby support to more specialized skills.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Good Time Management
- Reading Buddy
- Help out by transporting small...
- Office Help wanted!
- Respite Care Volunteers needed
- Special Projects require special...
- Pet Therapy Volunteers wanted.
- Looking for Grocery Shopper...
- Looking for help with cleaning...
- Gather a group of people and...
- Like to fix things? We are...
- Yard Work or Snow Shoveling