Our Ebenezer Care Center Gift Shop proceeds support the many programs and services for our seniors on our campus. Your help is needed to cashier and greet customers. If you can volunteer once a week or twice a month, 11am-3pm, we would love your help!
Volunteers must be a minimum of 18 years old for this position. The customers include our nursing home residents, employees and visitors to theCareCenter. Training is provided and satisfied customers are guaranteed.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 11-3pm any day
- Cashier expereience preferred
- Ebenezer Minneapolis Campus...
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Cribbage Volunteers
- Fishing Outings with Senior...
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Truth Point Survey
- Ebenezer Bowling Volunteers
- Pet Visitor/Dogs
- Adult Day Center 1:1 volunteer
- Computer Coaches
- Pianist - Park Apartments
- Spiritual Health Survey
- Bingo Companion Volunteer
- Adult Day Center Escort/Activity...
- Ebenezer Care Center Spring...
- Boat Outing - White Bear Lake
- State Fair Ticket Donation
- Weekly Bowling at the Care Center