Our Ebenezer Care Center Gift Shop proceeds support the many programs and services for our seniors on our campus. Your help is needed to cashier and greet customers. If you can volunteer once a week or twice a month, 11am-3pm, we would love your help!
Volunteers must be a minimum of 18 years old for this position. The customers include our nursing home residents, employees and visitors to theCareCenter. Training is provided and satisfied customers are guaranteed.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 11-3pm any day
- Cashier expereience preferred
- Cribbage Volunteer
- Housekeeping Aide - Adult Day...
- Meal Server / Park Apts
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Beauty Shop Escort
- Pet Visitor/Dogs
- Adult Day Center 1:1 volunteer
- One-on-One Companion - Adult Day
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Pianist - Holiday Parties - 2017
- Saturday Game Day Facilitator
- Santa Clause - Ebenezer...
- Knitting Teacher Wanted -...
- Book Cart Volunteer
- Spiritual Health Survey
- Bingo Companion Volunteer
- Arts and Crafts Volunteer
- Movie Assistant - Popcorn and...
- Weekly Bowling at the Care Center