Our Ebenezer Care Center Gift Shop proceeds support the many programs and services for our seniors on our campus. Your help is needed to cashier and greet customers. If you can volunteer once a week or twice a month, 11am-3pm, we would love your help!
Volunteers must be a minimum of 18 years old for this position. The customers include our nursing home residents, employees and visitors to theCareCenter. Training is provided and satisfied customers are guaranteed.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 11-3pm any day
- Cashier expereience preferred
- Hair Braider
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Shopping Escort
- Beauty Shop Escort
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Pet Visitor/Dogs
- Dining Room Assistants - Loren...
- Saturday Game Day Facilitator
- Summer Lake Outings With Seniors
- Woodworking Volunteer
- Office Support Person - Park...
- Movie Assistant - Popcorn and...
- Bingo Volunteers - Memory Care...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Weekly Bowling at the Care Center
- Front Desk Support Person -...