Director of Operations
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where674 Haven AveHamilton, OH 45013
Director of Operations
- Has a passion for helping kids with behavioral or emotional issues.
- Must obtain a four-year bachelors degree in operations or related field.
- Or provides proof of equivalent academic or successful work experience in the field.
- Has superior knowledge with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.)
- Has some knowledge of budgeting or reading activity reports.
- Administration and Management -- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Customer and Personal Service -- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Economics and Accounting -- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Mathematics -- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Computers and Electronics -- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- English Language -- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Clerical -- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Sales and Marketing -- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Production and Processing -- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Oversee activities directly related to facilities operations.
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, or distribution of products.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or participate in those personnel processes.
- Coordinating with other department heads as required.
- Locate, select, and procure merchandise for resale, representing management in purchase negotiations.
This position will be paid once we receive full funding.
- Problem Solving
- Office Management
- Resource Development / Management
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 5-10 hours per week