Social and Online Marketing Associate
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where674 Haven AveHamilton, OH 45013
- Passionate about helping children with behavioral and emotional issues.
- Must be have experience with social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.)
- Must be a great team player.
- Develop MLRS E.M.O brand awareness across all engaged social mediums, (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.)
- Generate inbound traffic to encourage interaction and build relationships while also supporting all MLRS E.M.O. marketing related initiatives.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 22
- 5 to 10 hours a week