Grant Writing and Content Editor
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where674 Haven AveHamilton, OH 45013
Grant Writer and Content Editor
- Has a passion for helping children with behavioral and emotional issues.
- Research, writing and submission of grant proposals, supporting documents (including budgets) and interim reports.
- Maintains records and provides reports relevant to grant tracking.
- Exceptional editing and writing skills.
- Knowledgeable with computers and using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Maintenance and implementation of grants calendar.
- Regular communication with funders, acting as organization liaison.
- Attending proposal meetings and doing presentations as needed.
- Complies with all grant reporting as required by corporate/foundation/government donors.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Event Management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Program Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 22
- 5-10 hours a week